About Sugati Publications
We offer publications that make a difference in people’s lives.
Sugati Publications is an independent publisher—a woman veteran owned small business enterprise—
and subsidiary of Sugati LLC (also veteran owned). We are CCR registered accepting government and
nonprofit billing or purchase orders for bulk orders.
The publications division has two branches:
1) Publications for individuals, organizations and professional audiences with a focus on
trauma, abuse and other violent crimes; and
2) Niche trade books for the general public and academic or professional audiences.
Some reasons to shop at Sugati Publications:
- Our publications are developed by professionals with expertise in their respective fields. We have over
50 years combined experiences in behavioral sciences, psychology and social work and 13 years
experience in developing and publishing booklets for specialized audiences. Our publications are
accurate, relevant and up-to-date.
- Our company is committed to offering publications that promote wellbeing, respect individual
differences, and welcome a diversity of backgrounds and experiences.
- We support other programs that work to make our world better. We donate a percentage of our total
profits from the "Reflections from Women" book series to global, national and local women's non-profit
groups that assist women and girls. We also donate booklets every year from our “Coping" series to rape
crisis programs, clinics, schools and other non-profit agencies.
- We take pride in our products and our personalized customer service.
- We offer a money-back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied and with the return of your complete
order within two weeks of delivery.
Please contact us directly if you have comments or suggestions about our publications. We welcome your input
and thank you for your interest in our publications.
Important note: The information provided on this website is for general information only and is not intended as
treatment, medical, psychological or legal advice.
“Sugati”comes from the ancient Pali language and refers to a happy destination. May you be well.
Note: Many of the links on our website are documents in Adobe Reader. If you are unable to open the link,
you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader 10.01 for FREE by clicking on the red Adobe icon here.
Or, you can contact us directly and we will send you the information by e-mail.
Toll free phone:
Toll free fax:
(click on each to view)
Govt. Contract Terms
Thank you for your
interest in our
We will do our best to
ensure your satisfaction.
Copyright © 2005-2014
All Rights Reserved.